Saturday, November 30, 2013

Win Eclipse Earrings by Nancy Hopkins of Silver Muse Studio

Ever since Nancy Hopkins of Silver Muse Studio was a little girl, she has enjoyed making things, including "jewelry out of brightly colored telephone wires my father brought home one night." 

Today, the artist and designer is known for the simply elegant yet playful design of her sterling silver jewelry, including dangling earrings. She says: "I used to love to watch my father use his power tools in his workshop. I was amazed at what he could create with his hands and a few tools. Today, I really look forward to going to my studio and using my own power tools to create wonderful jewelry."

If you enter our pre-craft show giveaway today, you could win these sterling silver earrings from her "Eclipse" series. They're delicate, eye-catching, and perfect for everyday wear. Click here to enter, and good luck!

No comments: