Saturday, May 14, 2011

Featured Artist - Silver Muse Studio

My name is Nancy and I'm the sole owner, jewelry designer and maker at Silver Muse Studio. I am the mother of two active boys - ages 7 and 19. Because of their age difference, it is like having two only children. They keep me busy in their own ways. Making jewelry is a great creative outlet for me and helps keep me sane!

Ever since I was a little girl, I have enjoyed making things - whether it was a poster for a school project or jewelry out of brightly colored telephone wires my father brought home one night. I used to love to watch my father use his power tools in his workshop. I was amazed at what he could create with his hands and few tools. Today, I really look forward to going to my studio and using my own power tools to create wonderful jewelry. Using my hands to create something has always been a great...

No comments: